- California Code of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- California Business & Professions Code
- California Rules of Court
- California Labor Code
- Government Code
- California Code of Regulations
Get rid of the paper – GO GREEN!
No more “Where did I put that code thingie?”
Reporters need answers NOW!
Reporters can no longer rely on agencies – it’s your CSR license!
Firm owners – depo dilemma answers at your staff’s fingertips!
Hyperlinked, bookmarked, indexed, searchable and on your computer for easy 24/7 access
Instant Bookmark Samples:
- “Go off the record”
- “Attorney pays if client does not”
- “Submitting Corrections by Mail”
- “Go by the Code”
DepoMap2011 – New and Improved
- *Ten new bookmarks for quicker searches (i.e. Gift-giving limits) Now over 60 bookmarks in DepoMap!!!
- *Rule 2004 Examination – Federal Rules
- *JAMS Arbitration Rule regarding transcripts and payment for transcripts
- *Added CCP section on Business Record Subpoenas
- *Added Attachment – Court Reporters Board Opinion that Audio Recording while on the record is not Penal Code Violation
Click on bookmark and go to code section and get answers!!!
Also attached to DepoMap 2011 are the full versions of (1) California’s Minimum Transcript Format Standards, (2) California Professional Standards of Practice, (3) Best Audio Media Practices, (4) Legal Opinion on Backup Audio Media, and (5) Legal opinion re Request for reporter’s audio file
DRA Members: $35 DRA Nonmembers: $75
**DepoMap 2011 is a pdf file – use Adobe Reader 8 or higher
DepoMap 2011 allows for copying/pasting/printing of excerpts for purchaser’s use only (i.e. emailing to clients, reporters, etc.). Any unauthorized use or sharing of the full version of DepoMap will be prosecuted to the full extent of copyright violation law – every $$ from the sale of DepoMap goes to support the working deposition reporter!!